Blasts from the Past!!!
Me gambling as a baby
The oldest funny picture I had saved on my hard drive. I forget the context of this image but I remember it making me laugh. It's a part of a meme, probably, but I recall enjoying this years before I even knew what a meme was.
College memories, wish I could remember this.
First photo I ever took with a cell phone, I think. Full resolution shown.
Here is a link to my old DP and Directing reels. I don't link them from the front page because I haven't updated them in many years.
These are really friends of mine, I know these people in real life, seriously.
- Diamond Dusted and Rhinestoned - My friend Lisa's blog that I used to write for before she fired all the writers that weren't her. I love you Lisa!
- My Uncle's Website - He's a great uncle, check out his website.
- Have a NYSE Day - Celebrities and jokes!!! Jokes I never get. You might.
- My friend Juanita's photography - She's really good guys.
- Your name here! If you are really a friend of mine in real life I will link you here, on this page that probably no one but me will ever see. The one caveat is that in order to be listed you have to call me on the phone and request it. No facebook email bullshit.
Virtual Internet Strangers
SEE YA LATER!